Dear MECA Members,
You are all aware that 29th November, 2018 was the Foundation Day of our beloved Alma Mater, Mirzapur Cadet College. On this occasion, MECA arranged a Free Medical Camp by a panel of specialist doctors in different fields at College premises for employees of MCC and people in the adjacent areas.
MECA EC would like to thank to the following MECA Doctor Brothers who voluntarily took part in the Free Medical Camp and attended 492 patients:
1. Dr. Anisur Rahman, MCC 5th Batch (Dialectologist & Endocrinologist)
2. Dr Gobindha Chandra Das, MCC 5th Batch (Allergy & Asthma Specialist)
3. Dr. M M Mortayez Amin, MCC 17th Batch (Diabetologists, Reproductive Medicine Specilist)
4. Dr. Anwar Hossain, MCC 33rd Batch (Medical Oncologist)
5. Dr. Md. Ali Saifullah Sajib, MCC 39th Batch (Otolaryngologist)
6. Dr. Md Ruhul Amin Rubel, MCC 39th Batch (Medicine Specialist)
Besides, Bangladesh Smiley Surgery Foundation (BSSF) participated in the Medical Camp to collect the names of the patients to provide Cleft Lip & Cleft Palete Surgery at free of costs.
Sincere thanks to Aristopharma Ltd., Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and Sabbir Ahmed Khan (1230/22), who came forward generously to sponsor the Free Medical Camp.
Last but not the least, we would like to thank to MCC Authority for their usual cordial support and hospitality.
United We Stand
Sabbir Shawkat Hayat